Part-time Recruitment & HR
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player to support a growing startup company with an exciting future ahead! You will be managing the recruitment of new personell across all functions for especially our Prague office, and additionally you will lead the creation, implementation and management of HR processes and/or initiatives across the company. You will be working on your own and reporting to one of the (English speaking) co-owners.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about HR and seeks a dynamic, young and international minded company that sets a very high bar on human resource management and is open to new approaches in this industry. You will support the growth from 20 employees to 40+ in the next 3 years.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract for 8-20 hours per week that may lead to a permanent position (possibly full-time leading role in the mid to long term).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Find & proactively approach new candidates for roles at Fordist Group
- Lead and coordinate application processes (i.e. analysing and filtering applications, conducting initial phone interviews, coordinating interviews with colleagues, verifying references, overseeing assessment tests etc.)
- Make the company more visible as employer in the Czech Republic
- Develop and implement new initiatives and processes that support the company growth and efficiency in human resource management
- Conduct internal digital & paper HR communication to the employees in Prague/Plzen
- Maintain, manage and expand the employee benefits program
- Further develop and support the volunteering program
- General administrative support for any HR related matters
- 3 years recruiting and/or HR experience
- Ability and desire to work and grow an exciting career in a fast-paced challenging startup environment
- Results driven and self-motivated, with a desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Advanced knowledge (C1) of Czech or Slovak, and English are mandatory.
- Ability to think out of the box, creatively and innovatively, and genuinely enthusiastic about recruitment and HR
- Solid knowledge of Excel and confidence in learning new in-house tools
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Generally enthusiastic, team focussed and good sense of humour
- Experience in Marketing and emotional intelligence a big plus.
What we offer
- Opportunity to start many processes and projects from scratch
- Competitive salary + bonus based on experience
- In-house and external benefits
- 1 year part-time contract (10-20 hours per week), after that if successful indefinite