We are looking for an enthusiastic team player to support a growing startup company with an exciting future ahead! As sales assistant you will be supporting the Senior Sales Manager with day-to-day sales administration. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in a small international business with fantastic career prospects in the midterm. This is a 12 month fixed term contract that may lead to a permanent position. Business language is Czech/Slovak and English.
To be successful in this role you will have a keen eye for detail and will be at ease speaking with people at all levels, on the phone, per email and in person. You will be a good team player but able to work unsupervised when required. This is an important role within the business so it is essential that you are passionate about maintaining high customer service standards and excellent reputation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- General administrative support for managing our sales
- Work closely with the senior sales manager and at later stage possibly directly with some of our accounts
- Ensure a smooth start with new business partners orders and effectively deal with any issues and problem solving
- Investigate and process any commercial and promotional opportunities with our customers and suppliers
- Identify opportunities on how to further increase sales
- Implement process improvements based on your in-depth analysis and also feedback from colleagues and business partners
- Ability and desire to work and grow an exciting career in a fast-paced challenging environment
- Excellent attention to detail and proactive in problem solving
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Fluent in Czech or Slovak and good conversational knowledge of English is a must
- Confident using Microsoft Excel and Office, and in house systems
- Generally enthusiastic, team focussed and good sense of humour
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to start many processes and projects from scratch
- Competitive salary + bonus based on experience
- In-house and external benefits
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 14 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.